Thursday, January 3, 2008

Contacts

I got contacts not even a week ago and I love them! Finally I can wear sunglasses! I just bought a pair of sunglasses and I wore them all day even inside and at night because I was so excited. With glasses you can see through the lens but if you look up with your eyes and you don't move your head you cant see because the lenses are not in front of your eyes, but with contacts no matter what direction you look in you can see. I wanted contacts mostly because I take gymnastics and my glasses fall off my face doing most things, but i have a really strong prescription so i cant see anything if I take them off. I'm really glad i got them ans if anyone has any tips about keeping them clean and comfortable please leave me a comment.

1 comment:

alexgirl said...

congrats on the new contacts! I've never worn them, but they seem like a godsend. And who could live without sunglasses!!!